Select Menu

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.






Planet x


» »Unlabelled » Jake Flannery, 18, from Australia Died after being Electrocuted in Bali

An Australian teenager holidaying in Bali was fatally electrocuted by live wires, according to officials, with reports his friends initially thought it was a prank.

Jake Flannery, 18, died Saturday after touching live wires on the popular Indonesian island's Jalan Legian tourist strip, where he was celebrating finishing high school with friends, according to Australian media reports.

The foreign office confirmed that they were providing consular assistance to "the family of a teenager from New South Wales who died in Bali on 26 November as a result of accidental electrocution.

"The Australian Consulate in Bali will facilitate the return to Australia of the teenager's remains, in close consultation with his family, Indonesian authorities and funeral directors in Bali and Australia," a foreign office spokesman told AFP.

Friends who had been holidaying with Flannery were also being offered support, he added. Read More

About The Real Signs of Time

Think for yourself” is probably the most important advice an educated person can hear. Unfortunately, its meaning has become ambiguous.
Newer Post
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply