Select Menu

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Nibiru

NATURAL DISASTERS

EARTH CHANGES

EARTHQUAKES

SECRET

Planet x

Botton

» »Unlabelled » My Vision of the Yellowstone Caldera Eruption

My Vision of the Yellowstone Caldera Eruption

Around 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 20, 2013 in the midst of an extremely trying personal season the Lord gave me the following vision.

http://www.earthmountainview.com/yellowstone/yellowstone-caldera.jpg
I saw bright orange flowing rivers of lava in some sort of underground tunnel, an immense underground cavern or cave. I thought at first it might be the lake of fire, or Hell and I was a bit afraid at first, and continued to see this huge flowing river of bright orange lava. It was moving incredibly fast and moving with great force. I felt as if I were moving along with it as if I were surrounded by it.

The next thing I saw was from an aerial perspective. I was taken very high into the air. Exactly how high I cannot say, but it was high enough for me to see a large mountainous figure from a seemingly great distance. It was a very bright and clear day. I remember how clear and blue the sky was and how beautiful it all looked when I saw the landscape of the mountain and trees.

As I was in the air looking down at the mountain the entire right side collapsed as a huge pillar of black smoke, ash, and lava exploded and flew high into the air. It seemed that the ash was going much higher into the air than where I was placed. It reminded me of the pictures of Mt. St. Helens erupting.

The next image was of heavy ash falling from the sky like a thick, dark, grayish snow. People were running and it seemed like many feet of ash covered the ground.

Oddly, "western Montana" seemed to come into my mind.

When the experience was over I was very deeply troubled and disturbed by what I had seen. I asked the Lord where this had taken place and He told me, "Western Montana."


I was not given any information pertaining to dates, times, or how this vision fits in with anything else in terms of future events, America's future, etc.

I have not shared this publicly until now. This is something the Lord has brought to mind over the course of the last week or so and last night when I asked the Lord what to do He told me, "Tell them." He confirmed this word to me again today so now I am sharing what He showed me.

About The Real Signs of Time

Think for yourself” is probably the most important advice an educated person can hear. Unfortunately, its meaning has become ambiguous.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply